Thursday, August 26, 2010

past present future

I was born in Thousand Oaks California at Los Robles hospital. I lived there for about two years until me and my family moved out to Moorpark. I attended Peach hill school where I met majority of my friends I still have today. While going through school I played football and raced BMX which I was very good at. While playing football during off season all the players would go down to the park after school to play big pick up games. We did this to stay in shape and to think we could make our own plays; ones of which we knew would never work! I stopped playing when I was a 7th grader because I fell into a more exciting but time consuming sport (racing dirt bikes). This took up all my time but it was something I loved to do so it didn’t bother me. During 8th grade I kept racing and just hanging out with friends and did this till I went to high school and started wrestling for Moorpark high school. I wrestled all four years of school and it really seemed to grow on me. I met some really good friends on the way through that I still help coach with today.


Today I still help coach the high school and club wrestling team as much as I can. I try to get in the room as much as I can while still attending school at Oxnard for Fire Technology and Ventura for EMT. I’m also training on the side really hard to get into the fire department for the enjoyment of being in the career I’ve wanted to do seems I was young kid. Doing these classes I’m going to have to work extra hard and train hard to make it closer to them. Right now I work for R.E.G electric part time and as much as I can. Mainly to have some constant cash flow even times are tough for these types of jobs. I was actually going to be an electrical engineer when I first thought about a career but seeing how bad the economy has been lately I’ve changed my interest back to the fire career.

In the next couple years I want to finish my fire technology classes and at the same time take electrical classes so I can possibly have a job of that nature some day as well. While doing this I’m still going to be working for the same company I am now and maybe even the hand crew for a seasonal job. Once I complete my EMT and Fire Technology classes I’m going to do every hiring process to try and get hired as soon as possible. Once I do this or by this time I’m hoping to start up a family. Doing this is my ultimate goal and is something I’ve always wanted cause I know having my own kid would change my perspectives about everything and it would just be great.

5 comments:

  1. Its good that you still have friends from so long ago, even though it seems like you have moved, at least you are still in the same general area. A lot easier to keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. still have friends from high school? wish that happend to me.good for you=]

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like you got your life on track.good luck in the fire dept.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 6Hey, best of luck on your educatuional/career goals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wheres the rest of your bloggs!!! Hope your not one of those in class that hasnt done them.. Any ways its been great getting to know you, hope to see you in 102, and on FB!

    ReplyDelete